Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job requires a general understanding of HR and Payroll Technology functionality and business process configuration options. The incumbent supports all Enterprise business areas and will be accountable to HR Technology management as well as Enterprise Process Owners for their assigned functional areas. The incumbent will partner with stakeholders to analyze system and process issues along with enhancement opportunities. The incumbent will partner with stakeholders to gather requirements documentation for various business initiatives and partner with other HR Technology and IT resources to configure, test & deploy solutions. The incumbent will support HR customers with any process or system issues related to the functional domain being supported. The incumbent will be responsible for developing, testing and deploying new features in support of customer needs and within the application update cycles.
- Application Maintenance and Support: Maintain knowledgeable of future application features. Gather business requirements and map to system capabilities. Perform configuration changes in accordance with application procedures. Develop and execute test scripts as part of regression testing. Provide production support to ensure business processes execute as planned. Deploy application changes in a timely and quality manner.
- Customer: Ensure the customer vision and strategy is understood. Define the capabilities required to deliver on the customer’s business needs and strategy. Ensure requirements are defined, reviewed and agreed upon with the customer SME team. Communicate regularly with the customer team to ensure expectations are aligned. Meet customer commitments on-time and within expected budgets.
- Process Management: Complete the development and deployment of system upgrades and maintenance while ensuring business requirements are effectively met. Regularly assess current state of services and proactively identify areas of opportunity for improvement. Understand objectives of business processes related to the technology. Serve as an escalation point for process design and system configuration support. Maintain the system configuration, reporting and calculated field designs for the assigned functional areas. Responsible for driving process design activities of the assigned functional areas. Translate business process design into functional requirements. Define, develops and deliver operational metrics for the operating performance of the assigned functional areas.
- Project Management: Identifies, escalates key issues, risks, roadblocks in delivering customer solutions. Develop and manage plans related to new projects and BAU activities. Coordinate activities with IT and 3rd party providers. Develop documentation for test scenarios and test scripts.
- Complete all needed unit testing and applicable documentation prior to implementation / hand-off to business, related to all business processes, updates, upgrades, implementations and project work.
- Adhere to proper change control processes for audit and compliance with regards to all business processes, updates, upgrades, implementation and project work.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, or related field
- 6 years of equivalent experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, or related field
- 3 years of experience in designing, building, and implementing HR business solutions using information technology, to include
- 1 year experience in configuring in at least one of the following systems: Workday, Kronos, WalkMe or a Learning Management System
- Functional business process experience with Human Resources and Payroll
- Significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems and applications.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to simplify highly complex information/processes through process diagrams, user stories or content diagrams.
- 1-3 years of experience configuring & supporting HCM SaaS applications
- Experience with configuring, testing and deploying technology in one of the following systems: Workday, Kronos, WalkMe, and/or a Learning Management System
- Healthcare or health insurance experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge and training of the reporting tool; Experience in HCM Application reporting tool(s)
- Knowledge of reporting specifications, available fields, and structu
- Knowledge of appropriate escalation process for unresolved issues
- Ability to complete related HCM Application training and maintain related recertification of HCM Application Training
- Workday Certification
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org