Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
Strategizes and creates comprehensive, cross-platform, high-quality social-media communications for Highmark health plan members and other target audiences. Assists in all aspects of social-media marketing, including content/SEO strategy, content calendaring and publishing, social networking and client management, and reporting/analytics. Consults with internal departments and programs to develop marketing plans and content for social channels. Develops and shares expertise in social platforms, trends and technologies.
- Creates and executes social-media strategies for Highmark Health companies -- including content strategy, content planning and creation, and “voice” on different social platforms -- to meet business objectives and customer needs. Applies market-research, social-listening, and insights to develop and execute customer-centric content strategy. Develops innovative approaches to drive social engagement, brand affinity and customer loyalty.
- Advises and collaborates with a wide range of internal and external clients, including program managers, subject matter experts, digital/marketing specialists, and community partners. Meets regularly with clients and other stakeholders to understand business objectives, develop targeted social campaigns or content, and report on tactics and outcomes. Markets social media platforms and capabilities internally and externally. Represents social media team internally as well as at workshops, conferences, and other sessions.
- Serves as an "editor" of corporate social channels, managing daily content and interactions, while also contributing ideas and content across other social platforms. Conceptualizes, researches, drafts, circulates for review, and/or publishes daily social content. Sources and selects photos, videos, and other multimedia for social. Launches and tracks social campaigns and promotions. Ensures that all content adheres to business objectives, SEO principles, voice guidelines and brand standards.
- Manages social listening (along with team) as well as conversations with customers and other stakeholders in social channels. Responds to and tracks inquiries, including after business hours as needed, and collaborates with customer-service teams and other internal teams to address them. Participates in online communities and also networks with peers, partners, thought leaders, and influencers on social.
- Evolves Highmark's social platform, helping to prioritize and launch new channels, including submitting proposals to social governance committee, collaborating with digital and IT teams, and developing launch plans and best practices or instructional documentation.
- Benchmarks peers, competitors, and other high performers on social. Researches and reports on emerging social platforms and technologies as well as social, digital, and healthcare trends. Measures social activities, analyzes metrics and develops monthly reports for clients, peers and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years in Social media
- 5 years of Writing and Editing
- 5 years Marketing
- Master’s degree
- Digital or other advertising agency experience
- Health care industry experience
- Retail marketing experience
- Blogging experience
- Graphic design experience
- HTML experience HootSuite Enterprise, ShortStack, WordPress, and/or PhotoShop experience
- Detailed knowledge of social media platforms and digital marketing
- Strong abilities to influence and garner participation and buy-in
- Knowledge of working with health care or insurance industries
- Knowledge of digital marketing and communications
- Strategic-, creative- and critical-thinking skills
- Research, interviewing, writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Organizational and project management skills
- Interpersonal, communication and client -management skills
- Resourceful and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently but with strong process and team orientation
- Ability to problem-solve and deal with urgent communication issues
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org