Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job will coordinate, track, and manage the progress of all in flight solutioning work across all solution pillars (insights/listening system, design, activate, test, scale, monitor) as well as end-to-end tracking of health plan products. The Performance Program team will maintain the comprehensive solution inventory of active solutions and solutions in various stages of development across the whole Living Health solution taxonomy, which will include maintaining and documenting an understanding of the solution, problems the solution solves, eligible customers, engagement rate of eligible customers, and performance (as measured by Enterprise Analytics and others depending on the KPIs being tracked). Program Performance will own project, program, and portfolio management tracking of the entire product and solutioning process so there is a consolidated view that can be relied on for reporting and management. This will require on-going collaboration with the various design teams and the PHE strategy team. The Program Performance team will support Product & Health experience area progress reporting and communications, and will coordinate governance forums. Program Performance will ensure quality and consistency (QA) of deliverables to support the transition from design to prototyping to scaling. Finally, Program Performance will support the broader Product & Health Experience organization by providing direct support to advance projects, initiatives, events, and presentations within the Enterprise Product & Health Experience organization that span the entire organization and/or do not fit within one of the defined organizational pillars.
- Maintains management system, and regularly checks for accuracy, completion, reporting and production needs to meet asks of management and senior leadership.
- Works within a multitude of simultaneous work streams and projects related to PHE to develop product and solution process implementation and improvement/optimization
- Coordinate and produce cross-functional activities across PHE to focus corporate resources on the successful delivery and implementation of the desired results for a defined corporate program and/or strategic initiative.
- Work with management as required to achieve the objectives of the defined program. Acquire detailed understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area.
- Assess risks that might jeopardize successful achievement of the desired results of a program, develop risk mitigation strategies and tactics, and implement risk mitigation plans.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Technology Management or related field
- Master's degree
- 3 years of Project/Program Management
- 3 years of Strategic Process Development
- 3 years in Healthcare/Health Insurance
- 3 years of presenting and communicating with large audiences
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other Project Management certification
- Agile/Scrum Master
- Project Management - PMP or certification in Project Management
- Familiarity with cross-functional teams
- strong communication skills (written, verbal & presentation)
- strong ability to influence others in a matrix working environment
- Proficient using Jira software
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Referral Level: 2
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org