Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
$5,000 sign-on bonus for eligible new hires!!
Full benefits package including, but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k w/ match, & more!
Coordinates communications from EMS providers and referral agencies to appropriate areas with WPAHS.
- Coordinates and directs ground and air notification for incoming ambulances.(20%)
- Coordinates and dispatches specialty teams within WPAHS facilities.(15%)
- Enters data for all activities performed within the communication center.(25%)
- Provides direct communication to security staff and dispatches officers when indicated. (15%)
- Monitors safety and security for areas of responsibility.(25%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High School/GED
- 1 year of related work history
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or Pre-hospital
- 3 years of First Responder
- 1 year as a Nursing student
- 1 year as an LPN
- 1 year as a Paramedic
- 1 year as an EMT
- First Responder, Paramedic, EMT OR LPN Certification (PA)
- Multi-channel phone
- Computer Skills
- Dispatch Experience
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org