Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job is primarily responsible for supporting & managing customer projects from beginning to end. In this role you will be the main link between the customer, your supported Sales Representative and Operations.The incumbent must manage the customer's project while communicating effectively with your supported Sales Rep and Operation. Manage and maintain overall customer relations through project accuracy, communication, and service for all of our service lines. The incumbent is responsible for providing effective customer service and project management for all internal and external customers with in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members. Will require the candidate to operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the assigned accounts including negotiating contracts and agreements.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Manage efficiency and account order entry procedures regarding, estimating, planning, product/project sampling and production scheduling. Work closely with sales team and production to reduce lead times, ensure quality, and provide on time delivery of projects. Maintain proactive communication and management of customer objectives and requirements.
- Serve as primary point of customer contact . Review research on customers' business, markets, and industry trends. Consult directly with customers regarding new or improved product offerings. Identify changes in customers' buying patterns and product requirements through periodic review.
- Organize and manage internal resources to meet financial, and growth objectives of assigned accounts. Communicate specific account strategies internally to key stakeholders. Work closely with material planning and production scheduling to ensure accurate project specifications and delivery.
- Maintain sales forecasts, revenue projections, and coordination of internal and external kickoff meetings to support new customer implementations. This includes preparing reports, conducting quarterly business reviews, and monitoring account status.
- Create and distribute customer change requests, knowledge of Salesforce, and possess very strong MS Office Skills for customer presentation development.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School/GED
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management
- 5 years Account Management
- 5 years Customer Service
- 3 years Print Industry
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Customer/Client Focus and Service
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills,
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
LANGUAGE (Other than English)
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org