Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job oversees a combination of the product area generation, as well as new technology in the pipeline and recommendations for Product Area to take advantage of new technology. This development processing includes instructing, directing, and consulting with Product Teams. Formulates and defines the most complex system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Devises or modifies procedures to solve the most complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares complex, detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Has robust technical knowledge and comprehension of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming. Will also include comprehensive understanding within the product and business solutions area. Will include collaboration with teams, Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Architects and clients to ensure all phases of a given project are effectively, and efficiently, completed. Develop Technical Roadmaps for Products.
- Coordinates for all aspects of the application life cycle, including coordination with user groups to identify solutions that improve business processes, implementing the most complex process and system changes, system training, and other user-focused activities.
- Oversee and navigate business and technical sides of a given project. Correspond and coordinate with cross-functional teams to develop any new products, or modification of existing products within the scope of the opportunity.
- Accountability, including oversight for steering technical work to ensure it aligns with the overall product vision. Escalate project issues, risks, and roadblocks to leadership as needed.
- Utilize industry tools, such as SonarQube, to monitor vulnerabilities and bugs to maintain optimum system performance and security.
- Perform portfolio analysis to identify opportunities to streamline development activities for product level capabilities instead of one-off projects, and leverage industry and product knowledge analyze respective client requirements.
- Perform technical code reviews, and identify technical problems, to ensure best practices are being adhered to, with an emphatic devotion to security and quality best practices/business solutions.
- Act as a lead/mentor to less senior team members. Strategically identify training needs, and advise management/leadership, to ensure staff has the right technical skillset to align with technology shifts. Additionally, provide guidance, education, and expertise to lower-level employees as needed.
- Effective communication of solution details, including the technical and operational impacts in both technical and business terminology to ensure that the teams are aligned on the business needs/outcomes.
- Oversee projects for completion of coding, and development activities, with assignments for up to approximately 40% of their time.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org