Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job is responsible for managing, documenting, and enhancing an organization's software products and implementations. Work on software deployment ensuring that each version and release is thoroughly in support of all audit and compliance requirements.Works on defining, implementing and managing build and deploy processes for multiple applications and product releases. Oversees and ensures timely software releases for organizations and may manage the software implementation process from development to execution. Serves as first point of contact for issues with build and deploy and tools. Packages and delivers application code changes to test and production environments. Structures source code repositories for easy setup, retrieval and development of applications and their components. Responsible for administration of software configuration management and the development and maintenance of build and deploy scripts and tools. Create and execute programming scripts utilized during software creation. Collaborate with developers in order to fix software build issues, and provide training for information technology personnel on software configuration management (SCM) tools. Manage source control tools to ensure stability of environments. Implement changes in such a way as to allow optimal environment availability and minimize impacts to customers. Leverages tools and technology to assist with debugging issues related to application build and deploy activities.
- Leverage application code deployment to test environments following requirement verification via automated build and deploy tools.
- Deploy Application code to production environment following requirement verification via automated build and deploy tools with more independence.
- Source code management of centralized applications to maintain version tracking of changes to test and production environments.
- Build and deploy issue resolution following failed migration to test and production environments by researching and providing output logs and error messages.
- Tool configuration - current SCM tool, UrbanCode Build, UrbanCode Deploy to ensure proper build and deploy of applications to test and production environments with more independence.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
3 years in any of the following:
- Source Code Management
- Automated build and deploy tool
- Automated release tools
- Database structures and queries
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Lean Six Sigma
- Linux platform and scripting
- Database structures and programming (SQL)
- Java language programming
- Software Configuration Management - user and admin
- Software Development Lifecycle (Agile)
- Automated build and deploy tools
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills - oral and written
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org