Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job supports the Senior Digital Production Analyst when meeting with key business stakeholders to understand business issues and present creative and engaging digital solutions to support member and provider communication strategies. The Digital Production Analyst developes and executions digital marketing campaigns, using email and short message service (SMS) text vehicles to reach members, groups and providers. Along with creating and programming all components of an email or SMS campaign, the Digital Production Analyst creates campaign landing pages and microsites to support email campaigns. Once campaigns are in-flight or completed, the Digital Production Analyst assists the Senior Digital Production Analyst with reviews and analysis of campaign response data on member open rates, click throughs, etc. The roles also supports managing the Provider Resource Center and Plan Central Messages for Navinet. This includes creating, programming and posting documents and messages to multiple sites within the PRC to keep providers informed.
• Support the Senior Digital Production Analyst with the execution of digital marketing campaigns, using email and short message service (SMS) text vehicles to reach members, groups and providers. The role works with stakeholders to ensure workload is completed within requested timeframes. Function also includes: estimate and report expected timelines, create and program all components of an email or SMS campaign, create campaign landing pages and microsites to support email campaigns, apply approrpriate branding guidelines, and ensures the overall accuracy and quality of deliverables.
• Support the Senior Digital Production Analyst in the maintenance and support for the Provider Resource Centers (PRCs) to ensure architecture is well organized, user friendly, and presents a consistent corporate look and feel. Publishes Plan Central and Today's messages on Navinet. This includes applying approrpriate branding guidelines, ensuring hyperlinks function properly, and that the properties of the document are correct for the search feature on the website(s) to display correct information. Ensures the accuracy and quality of deliverables.
• Assist with the reviews and analysis of campaign response data on member open rates, click throughs, etc. Also, for the PRC, utilizes web traffic reporting tools to assess effectiveness of information architecture and proactively develops and implements site enhancement strategies to address usability issues.
• Support the relationship with digital email service providers (Exact Target) and SMS (mPulse) vendors to support and execute the digital production process and hold vendors accountable for the services they provide.
• Assist with troubleshooting when technical problems arise with the digital email and SMS vendors or the Provider Resource Center and works quickly to determine cause and contact appropriate departments to work on solution. Communicate to appropriate areas, as needed.
• Work with internal departments when upgrades to software applications affect the digital projects being pushed into production. Perform regression testing after each stage to ensure that the upgrades/patches do not adversely affect functionality. Develop approporate procedures for functional/systems testing of site launches/maintenance revisions.
• Review with the Senior Analyst new digital technology trends to identify and suggest/implement new techniques to ensure optimal site design and functionality.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's Degree – Journalism, communications, marketing, design/fine arts, or IT-/web development related field
Substitutions (Acceptable substitutions in lieu of a degree 1 ½ years’ experience = 1 year college)
6 years' experience in digital production, or related experience
Master’s Degree – Journalism, communications, marketing, design/fine arts, or IT-/web development related field
Minimum: This section refers to the minimum years and type of applicable experience needed to perform the job. Minimum requirements must be non-comparative, objective, and relevant.
• 2-5 years' experience designing, building, and supporting internet sites
• 1 year experience working with HTML
• Experience working with Windows and Mac operating systems and environments
Preferred: This section refers to additional desired years and type of experience that the hiring manager would prefer, above and beyond the basic requirements of the job.
• 5 years' experience designing, building, and supporting internet sites
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Must have strong communication and cooperation skills to be the point of contact on several projects and convey the limitations and/or requirements that are needed in a polite and courteous manner
• Must be able to convey technically complex information in such a way that a non-technical user understands
• Must be well organized and able to handle many tasks simultaneously and respond to customers and their issues promptly
• Experience with Teamsite
• Ability to understand business goals and find creative solutions to highly complex problems
• Must possess innate creativity and a thorough understanding of web-based systems, website development, and graphic design concepts and tools
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
(The physical, mental demands and working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of their job. Reasonable accommodations will be made when necessary to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position, to the extent that they do not cause undue hardship.
WFA - Work From Anywhere
Teaches/Trains others regularly
Travels regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services
Physical Work Site Required
An employee in this position is frequently required to move throughout the workplace, sit, stand and walk, use hands and fingers to hold objects, tools or controls, possess fine motor skills (e.g., to write and operate a computer or to steer transportation equipment), possess gross motor skills (e.g., to carry items), reach with hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel crouch and crawl, communicate effectively, and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to work in a busy environment where decisions often must be made quickly, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis, must adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours. This work occurs in a [example: warehouse, hospital or provider’s office or mailroom].
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Referral Level: 1
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org