Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job designs, develops, customizes, configures, enhances, implements, supports, maintains, and/or administers complex computerized finance-related systems. Collaborates with IT and finance to ensure business requirements are met and is responsible for end user training. Ensures that financial modules are working effectively and efficiently by preparing and analyzing complex data sets and statistical reports. Consults with customers on complex technology projects and/or ongoing complex support items. Travels frequently to the client site.
- Take a lead role with customers, Software Engineers, Architects, Capability Managers, and other team members to capture capability needs and drive quality business solutions on complex issues. Create and maintain deliverables such as business vision, requirements, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, user task analysis, wire framing, usability testing, personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
- Take lead role in supporting various aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts.
- Assure compliance for required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide required business and/or subject matter expertise for both project and production related activities on complex issues, including new strategic programs or initiatives impacting current and existing systems.
- Communicate in an exemplary manner with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting requirement walkthroughs and sprint reviews, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Lead the delivery and execution of large scale, multi-year client enterprise transformation programs by: gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful observation; analyzing, identifying and problem solving from information sets (issues could be business or systems issues) drawing conclusions from information sets based on analysis, creating hypotheses and presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific requirements, standard operating procedures, functional roles & responsibilities, process flow and user guides.
- Spearhead operational readiness, organizational change management, solution capability, packaging, and estimating, planning and delivery management.
- Develop content for deliverable artifacts to deliver client value and meet contractual obligations, and that align to delivery timelines and budgets.
- Mentor and provide guidance and education to lower level employees.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems
- 6 years of related experience in lieu of degree
- 5 - 7 years of Accounting, Finance, or Business Analyst experience
- 3 - 5 years of Health Insurance or Healthcare Industry experience
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Delivery
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
Language (other than English)
- 25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS, AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org