Company :United Concordia Dental
Job Description :
This job has oversight of the Dental NCC Government operations and implementation which entails analyzing, designing, supporting the implementation, and ensuring appropriate performance of the NCC for Government contracts. Acts as business owner of these functions and directs the daily operations of the underlying systems, defines strategic and tactical initiatives to improve these business processes, defines and supports the underlying workflow of these systems, and is a major contributor to the corporate and/or divisional strategic planning process. Reviews system requirements and business processes, participates in code walkthroughs and tests.
- · Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
· Lead the development and growth of the NCC team. Build infrastructure to properly service the communication needs of the Dental Provider community. Work in partnership with other teams across the organization to ensure coordinated communications to providers where necessary.
· Work with leadership to develop the department and corporate strategic and tactical dental plans for NCC Government contracts. Evaluate and implement new network Government contracts and assist senior leadership with Relationship Management.
· Actively participates in the planning and development of the dental provider Government networks and strategies that will deliver value to our customers. Work with other teams at United Concordia to expand the network for Government business to maintain and expand revenue streams for United Concordia.
· Develop and implement business plans, policies, and procedures related to delivering data solutions for the NCC to meet Government needs. Work with dental Government contracts on emerging industry standards and legislation impacting the partnerships.
· Responsible for driving the design, development, modification, adaptation and implementation of short and long term solutions to business processes and solutions through new and existing applications impacting the NCC’s Government dental contracts through utilization of Provider Salesforce, CASA, DART, DISC and Find a Dentist, applications in addition to IT, network and operational analytical reporting and form submissions. .
· Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or Data Analysis
- 6 years of progressive related experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or Data Analysis
- 7 years with Business Process Improvement
- 5 years in Workforce Development
- 5 years with Data Analysis
- 3 years in Leadership
** Due to Department of Defense (DOD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check **
- 7 years in Workforce Development
- 7 years with Data Analysis
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Leadership skills and the ability to relate to all levels of management and staff as well as external customers
- Experience evaluating technology for implementation in gaining improved services
- Excellent team building and professional development skills
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
WFA - Work From Anywhere - 100% Remote
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Does Not Apply
Referral Level 2
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org