Company :ENDORSED LLC
Job Description :
Serves as a partnership liaison and provides a high degree of support between Highmark leadership, current and future strategic partners to maximize effectiveness or strategic growth initiatives. Responsible for performing partnership planning, creation and coordination of speaking materials, monitoring progress and tracking consolidated views, etc. for Highmark Health executive leadership and their teams.
- Direct the overall relationships of Highmark and various business partners and customers to the executed agreements. This includes an in-depth understanding of the entire relationship model from front to back (e.g., sales, financial, operational, performance measures, and rules of engagement)
- Provides support to Highmark leadership, strategic partners and customers with workstream coordination and communication activities
- Track progress within the individual partnership workstreams and build consolidated view for executive leadership. Identify and escalate issues requiring senior leadership attention in a timely manner.
- Manage internal/external partnership and customer interactions and communications across multiple organizational levels while serving in a consultative role to all parties. Direct strategic partnership and customer inquiries to the appropriate Highmark leader and ensure issues and inquiries are resolved
- Coordinate external speaking engagements to include, but not limited to: development of speaking materials, coordination with external parties, coordinating meeting logistics with internal and external customers and partnership executive/teams.
- Work with key business units and leaders to ensure consistent messaging and communication with external partners and customers. Prepare Highmark leadership with materials and content prior to key meetings.
- Responsible for all aspects of special event planning for strategic partnerships initiatives
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 5 years in executive administration
- 3 years with event planning
- 3 years of building and maintaining business relationship
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- The utmost integrity in the discreet handling of confidential information
- Strong PC application Skills (MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org