Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job oversees the production of video/photography projects from intake to completion, ensuring they run smoothly and seamlessly, while reporting on progress to senior members of the department. This incumbent initiates, maintains and manages video/photo projects at the internal agency on an ongoing and project basis. Directs and coordinates the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned business units. In this role, the Producer insures that the agency provides: sound and responsible project management and planning, proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule, and a consistently superior creative product.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement.policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Defining project scope, estimate and writing scope of works and technical specifications, works with team in the creation of project specifications and time plans. Develop workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables. Monitors out of scope requests, initiates additional estimates and approvals.
- Drive process by being a champion for internal systems for higher productivity working. Maintains communications with appropriate personnel to ensure positive workflow. Escalating exceptions and issues to Director level as required.
- Creates and maintains all project backup, status reports, Purchase Orders, estimates, schedules, change orders, technical and production specs, pre-production books and any other associated backup.
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects. Will create purchase orders and monitor actual vs. budgeted costs.
- Collaborates with the Strategy + Creative Team on preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client to align production needs.
- Supervise extended team, including associate producer and/or freelance producers.
- Asset Management, sourcing through final delivery. Review work in process and final billing reports.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia, Media Arts or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital or Broadcast Production
- 5 years as a producer in a creative agency or production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post)
- 3 years collaborating with external advertising agencies on multimedia initiatives
- 1 year of knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software
- 1 year leading and supervising production teams, including but not limited to associate level producers and crew.
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Strong knowledge of production process, workflow and software including Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
- Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of broadcast production and post production.
- Ability to collaborate with remote team members and customers via electronic communication (Zoom, Teams, MS365, Skype)
- Great project management abilities in a leadership role
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets
- Ability to listen well, understand needs and translate them into delvierables
- Confidence in supervising production teams, vendors, and crew on set through post
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org