Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job designs, codes, and traffics digital advertising that includes advanced features like video, audio, or other elements that encourage viewers to interact and engage with the content. This position has a keen eye for detail who works quickly and efficiently in a production role. This role requires hybrid skill sets for quick-turn projects.
- Design original content and components based on brand standards, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Use software development and user experience principles and tools to design unique, interactive digital solutions that create a world everyone embraces health & engage our targeted personas.
- Full stack development – manipulating data to be delivered dynamically on digital advertisements
- Monitor and uphold consistency, as well as brand integrity across the design & development channels for all campaigns. Develop and document enterprise knowledge in the form of technical articles, and best practices when needed.
- Lead, influence, and champion best processes and behaviors for the Digital Marketing channel. Paving the long-term direction of moving digital marketing analytics and display execution to our in house agency, Tonic, in the future.
- QA all assets prior to release and approve final assets before launch. Report and optimize post launch.
- Challenge the status quo in analyzing existing processes, recommending improvements to optimize the digital marketing section of the agency. Implement innovative improvements for processes and software tool options that accelerate business impact & save on cost.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize the learning experience and consumption of related technologies, content/messages through relevant or innovative tactics and tools (A/B Testing, User Testing, etc.) Analyze data on live assets and call for iterations once communicated with creative leadership in the agency.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Science, Communication Design, or related degree
- Six (6) years of related experience in lieu of degree
- 7 years of front-end development and ad building
- 5 years of Rich Media advertising skills trafficked in Google Advertising Programmatic Platforms (Studio, Search Ads, Analytics, Display & Video 360)
- 3 years prior agency experience
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Does Not Apply
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org