Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job works with others to plan, research, evaluate, design and develop Information Security and Risk
Management (ISRM) cloud systems by applying engineering, hardware and software design
theories and principles to develop a compatible system infrastructure in line with organizational strategies.
Assists with the design, development, and implementation of ISRM cloud components such as
operating systems, software tools, and utilities. Supports studies of ISRM Infrastructure performance and
traffic analysis. Determines systems design requirements and ensures that system improvements are
successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Assists with the development of ISRM
cloud engineering policies, standards and procedures.
Your role will involve working daily with Agile scrum/kanban teams, as an individual contributor, and with business stakeholders to evaluate, design, articulate, and implement solutions within the cloud security engieering competency.
Strong interpersonal, communications, and empathetic skills are a required
- Work effectively as part of a team and scrum
- Serve on or may lead teams in clearly defining requirements, deliverables and timeframes. Escalate issues and make recommendations to resolve them to the appropriate audience.
- Conduct problem management as well as root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems and reduce the likelihood of reoccurrence impacting ISRM Infrastructure.
- Develop and/or deliver technical training in complex technical areas. Mentor less senior staff in the execution of their duties.
- Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of ISRM Infrastructure projects.
- Implement, monitor, configure, and maintain security systems.
- Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines, processes, and defined patterns.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills,
- A desire for professional development and learning.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to support day-to-day tasks, monitoring, and troubleshooting of cloud environments.
- Develop or propose and implement secure cloud solutions.
- You should be able to identify scenarios where automation is preferable and work with automation specialists to enable these solutions.
- Configuration and tuning of cloud environments, API’s and apps.
- Direct demonstrable experience Google Cloud, Azure, or AWS environments (GCP Preferred).
- Bring a technical and strategic consultative mindset to achieve objectives and improve customer experience.
- Experience installing, configuring, patching, and maintaining GCP or other cloud environments.
- Experience with terraform or configuration management tools a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree - Computer science, information systems, or related field or 6+ years of specific IAM Industry experience.
- 3 - 5 years' experience with information security and systems analysis
- 3 - 5 years' with information security and/or information risk management and/or information
- 2+ years specific GCP experience
- 3-5 years general Cloud experience
- 5 - 7 years' experience with information security and systems analysis
- 1 - 3 years' experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST
- Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- Direct experience with the concepts and execution of HIPAA or HITRUST compliance
- Direct experience with the FHIR
- Cloud engineering experience
- Familiarity with SDLC best practices
- Experience in working in a SaFE / AGILE environment
Licensure / Certifications (Preferred)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Security+
- One or more of GCP or other Cloud Certifications
- Google Security Engineer
- Google Cloud Engineer
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org