Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job will be responsible to prepare, and maintain, timelines, facilitate kickoffs, workshops, internal reviews, and stakeholders meetings. The incumbent also sheds light on the Design process, educates our stakeholders and cross-functional teams utilizing human-centered design methodologies while advocating for the user experience. The incumbent would be passionate about DesignOps, and establishing processes that will improve the quality and impact of design deliverables and value at scale. The Design Producer enables the designers and team to focus on research, problem solving, innovation and design without having to worry about the logistics.
- Represent and assist in design and the User Experience during business, product or development team meetings while building meaningful relationships.
- Serve as primary point of contact for partners and stakeholders to define the business and design requirements for all complexities of digital projects.
- Facilitate the alignment of stakeholders across projects, teams, and orgs by creating design artifacts informed by advanced knowledge in human-centered design methodologies.
- Communicating and act as a bridge between Design, Development, Product, and PMO to synchronize efforts for proper goal achievement.
- Define, document, and implement end-to-end repeatable processes that help Design teams through the execution of design solutions from concept to production release.
- Collaborate with Design Managers, Product Managers, and Product Owners to define the Digital and Experience roadmap, scope and priorities within the SAFe framework.
- Ensure all stakeholders have a clear view of activities, milestones, costs, and risks at all times. Proactively prevent and/or resolve scope creep or efficiency issues by monitoring and anticipating bottlenecks, articulate risks, provide escalation management, trade-offs, and drives the resolution of design issues through an understanding of business and design objectives.
- Assist with quality assurance, and testing process, for projects to establish a track record of high-quality, usable, and functional product delivery.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3 years as a Design Producer, UX Project Manager, UX Program Manager or Business Analyst in a design related field (Design agency, in house design team, web or mobile design)
- Experience managing complex design projects/programs in the financial services, insurance or healthcare industry
- Experience working in highly matrixed and regulated environments
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with Human-Centered Design
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Related certification
- Knowledge of the design lifecycle, HCD methodologies and understanding of the design disciplines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and shown ability to actively establish trust, credibility and influence to build consensus.
- Experience in Program and/or Project Management frameworks and tools.
- Understanding of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and agile methodologies.
- Presentation and Facilitation Skills
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org