Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job works in close partnership with sales, marketing and product management to drive purchase and/or adoption of innovative Organization products and services (i.e. spending account, transparency, value based benefits, clinical platform, health advocate, etc). Plans and delivers client presentations in conjunction with sales, works with marketing and product to understand product positioning vs. competitors, messaging, features – and works consultatively with clients to meet their wants and needs. Additionally, for large key accounts may take responsibility for development and implementation of client-specific marketing plans.
- Manage a book of business, in partnership with sales executives and client managers as the expert on various products (particularly complex, innovative and new products).
- Assist with selling new to blue clients and selling additional services to existing clients utilizing consultative selling skills.
- Serve as product expert for existing clients to solve client problems by analyzing and resolving client specific issues regarding product and process design, both internally and externally
- Assist, educate and train clients with product implementation.
- Deliver product implementation presentations, responding to issues and questions in a consultative manner.
- Develop account specific marketing plans for key accounts, leading the effort that leverages marketing strategy and planning, CCR, sales client management, and other Organization resources. Includes gathering and analyzing client-specific information, assessing the clients stated and unstated needs, proposing and gaining agreement to strategies and tactics, writing the physical plan document and creative briefs that can be taken to the client and used internally.
- Deliver client specific marketing plan tactics, overseeing the final product and serving as the key client relationship for the plan.
- Gain product knowledge and understanding of the Organization’s desired positioning and messaging with a close on-going partnership with Marketing Strategy and Planning and Product teams.
- Proactively and reactively provide feedback and direction for marketing materials, messaging and other sales support required for successful sales and implementation.
- Participate in internal workgroups as needed as subject matter experts and/or problem solvers
- Understand and utilize Organization marketing processes and procedures (brand standards, marketing operations management system for project documentation/routing and approvals, development of creative briefs for key deliverables, etc)
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 - 10 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization
- State specific Producer License’s for Life, Accident & Health are required or must be obtained within 45 days of hire
- 4 years of consultative sales or marketing experience in health insurance or employee benefits field
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Excellent written and verbal communications kills with comfort and ease working with clients
- A working understanding of business to business and business to consumer marketing
- Strong analytical skills, adept at understanding and representing complex data and information to a client
- Ability to work within a team, collaborating on outcomes and actively taking responsibility for key tasks
- Customer service orientation and desire to do whatever it takes to satisfy a client
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org