Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This job provides overall administrative leadership, management, and oversight of all aspects of the total joint replacement and hip fracture programs. Leads a team of managers, medical staff, clinical and non-clinical professionals in the development, implementation and ongoing monitoring of evidence based practices to improve orthopedic program.
- Oversee a variety projects, and operating initiatives, including facilitation of multiple stakeholders, setting and driving goals and time-lines, developing implementation plans and ensuring project execution. Leads the development and maintenance of an ongoing process and quality improvement programs. Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provisions of department services. Leads and completes , data analysis, regulatory reporting. Based on data analysis, develops appropriate processes for meeting regulatory targets, monitors compliance and initiates corrective action as needed. (30%)
- Performs and directs the performance of systems analysis in order to create improved operational efficiencies. In partnership with Physician lead develop the strategic plans and associated business plans. Supports program development, internal and external outreach activities and performance improvement initiatives. Establishes operational as well as outcome monitoring systems related to clinical improvement initiatives which includes the analysis and review of clinical data and internal/external benchmarks to identify opportunities for clinical quality improvement. Collects, analyzes, and reports orthopedic data making recommendations to improve patient outcomes or program development. Maintains current knowledge of Joint Commission disease specific certification and other regulatory agency standards. (20%)
- Monitors and reports on program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget, and alignment with program and strategic goals. Directs corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program. (20%)
- Works on complex projects with business and technical organizations as well as executive sponsor to determine program strategy and approach. Systematically leads the orthopedic program to ensure program success. (10%)
- Develops and maintains positive customer relationships. Delivers presentations of project status to effectively communicate throughout project lifecycles. Mentors less experienced members of the project management team. (10%)
- Performs all steps necessary relative to hiring, evaluating, coaching, promoting, disciplining, and discharging employees by following established HR policies. (10%)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in Healthcare or Public Health
- 5 years of multiple projects/program management
- 3 years of critical thinking, data analysis, or clinical research
Data analysis and presentation
Business plan development and implementation
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org