Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job is involved in all aspects of the video production process, including planning, creating/shooting, processing, uploading, and sometimes editing for a wide variety of distribution channels. The incumbent works collaboratively with clients, art directors, writers, and editors to create innovative, compelling, creative content. The senior role is responsible for consistent quality, maintaining up-to-date technologies, and best practices for the discipline.
- Partake in all levels of production including pre-production, setup, filming, and tear down. Maintain contact with client, producer and post-production team to ensure deadlines are established and met. May provide on set direction as project demands.
- Drive process - implements and owns the production-to-post hand-off. Offloads and catalogs clips, shares notes via producer.
- Maintain, inventory and keep equipment up-to-date and secure; which includes but is not limited to lighting, lenses, cameras, rigs, audio.
- Maintain and keep all video and graphic animation production software up to date.
- Provide equipment expertise and videography in all production areas including, shooting, lighting, sound recording, tele-prompting, and operation of such equipment as well as creative idea sharing.
- Provide motion graphic expertise and best practice guidance.
- Consult on work in regards to quality and best practice. Offer and receive criticism and critique equally well to help constantly raise our team's creative bar.
- Lead file sharing process and systems integration. Full knowledge and oversight of Editshare system of digital asset management. Document all procedures in order to standardize operations.
- Offer guidance on pre-production/set recommendations through collaboration with team members, as well as creative teams and multimedia departments. Offer advice about improvements for team production method and technology.
- Provide still photography services as a compliment to and in support of video production work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia/Multimedia Tech. or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Animation & Special Effects or Visual Communication
- 5 years working in video/media production and post production
- 3 years with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of software
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Motion Graphics
- Strong knowledge of production process, workflow and software including Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Premiere).
- Able to manage planning many projects at once
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of software (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) and color correction software such as DaVinci Resolve
- Strong organizational skills and working knowledge of project management software (Workfront)
- Ability to collaborate with remote team members and customers via electronic communication (Zoom, Teams, MS365, Skype)
- Deliver polished assets that illustrate a keen understanding of what works on the video’s intended platforms, social media, web or otherwise
- Film and edit independently and work with the support freelancers on larger projects
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org