Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
As part of Health Affairs, Client Strategy Consultants are customer facing professionals tasked with developing, delivering and advancing data driven health management strategies for Highmark client groups. The Client Strategy Consultants bring clinical expertise and strong business skills to customers that are looking to achieve improved medical/health cost trends, reduce the health risks of their population, and increase productivity within their employee population. Client Strategy Consultants work directly with key stakeholders including senior leaders and Benefits/Human Resource personnel, to collaborate on and advance a comprehensive health management strategy. These strategies include measurable objectives, targeted interventions and evaluation metrics. Client Strategy Consultants also assess a client’s cultural environment and make recommendations designed to facilitate positive behavior change. These recommendations include the use of meaningful incentives, implementation of supporting policies and increasing visibility of senior leaders and champions so that growth and sustainability of the data-driven, results-oriented health management strategy are achieved.
1. Assist Sales in gaining and retaining group business through health and wellness focused value propositions. Work with internal stakeholders to target and advance groups not currently engaged with a health management strategy.
2. Advise clients through the planning, implementation and evaluation phases of a health management strategy. Demonstrate client progress including but not limited to: clinical outcomes and behavior change, productivity impact, and increase in utilization of programs and services, customized initiatives and targeted and buy up interventions.
3. Participate in the development and/or delivery of clinical presentations and other deliverables demonstrating Health Affairs capabilities and possible outcomes for Highmark products and services. Provide relevant delivery and discussion of appropriate Health Performance Solution (HPS) clinical reports including aggregate health risk assessment reports, productivity impairment reports, behavior change and population progress reports and quarterly activity reports for custom HPS models.
4. Work collaboratively within a team to demonstrate and share best practices and client successes.
5. Ensure that clients have a positive, differentiated customer experience.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in a clinical or health related field, including but not limited to, exercise, nutrition or dietetics, nursing, behavioral health, health education, health promotion or public health
• 5+ years’ relevant, progressive experience in worksite health promotion including program planning, development, implementation, and evaluation
• 5+ years’ relevant, progressive experience in a clinical, health care, health promotion, or health education field
• A Bachelor’s Clinical certification (e.g. Registered Dietitian)
• A Master’s degree in a clinical practice, health promotion, or wellness field
• 1+ years’ experience in health insurance field working with health plans.
Licenses or Certifications:
• Certified Health Education Specialist (C.H.E.S.)
• National Wellness Institute Certified Worksite Wellness Specialist certification
• WELCOA certification
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org