Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
JOB DESCRIPTION / SUMMARY
Execute a process to develop a cloud security architecture that processes information of various levels of sensitivity in a hybrid multi-cloud service provider environment. The cloud security architecture must be compliant with existing enterprise technical security control requirements models. Produce gap analysis documentation to identify any gaps between specific technical security requirements and the architecture of the system. Provide detailed technical recommendations on appropriate mitigation measures. Advise and consult clients responsible for the architecture, design, implementation, and deployment of technical security controls on appropriate application of existing security services to solve their problems or enable new business opportunities. Research and evaluate new security technologies to be used as point solutions to gaps where the project is unable to take advantage of or needing greater functionality than reusable enterprise security services. The security architecture work includes all areas of Information Security such as IAM Authentication/access management, threat management, incident response, forensics, logging, monitoring, application security, data protection, vulnerability management, and configuration management in relation to multiple Cloud Service Providers.
- Thought leader on cloud security and security architectures/design patterns
- Defines and executes an architectural vision across business and technical dimensions
- Define security architectural requirements, standards, guidelines, procedures, automation, toolsets and system configurations
- Analyze, design, develop, and execute roadmap
- Drive automation of Security Controls, Validation Testing and Security Best Practices
- Coordinate cloud security architecture across the organization –application development, data & analytics, external IT hosting, infrastructure & operations, enterprise integration, security, privacy, compliance, user experience
- Direct architectural aspects of cloud brokering and governance across all aspects of IT and the business
- Utilize framework(s) to evaluate the architecture and design of existing and proposed information technology systems against the enterprise technical security control requirements model
- Enable the organization to identify gaps between specific technical security requirements and the architecture of a given system and provide detailed technical recommendations on appropriate design or architecture improvements
- Verify requirements were implemented properly
- Design guidance that describes best practices and common pitfalls for cloud system design, infrastructure integrations, application development practices and application runtime principle
- Provide hands-on support to Information Security, Engineering, and Application Development teams with their project needs
- Serve as a cyber security subject matter expert across all supported cloud service providers, assessing the business impact of cyber security risks to the enterprise and identifying options and recommendations for mitigating those risks.
- Work with clients and project teams to gather requirements, design and construct solutions
- Partner with architects and engineering teams to define, design and implement components of the platform and application architecture
- Establish communication and training plans in junction with Cloud Product Team
- Provide leadership and mentoring in the areas of expertise and architecture to peers, developers, management, and business users including technical expertise, coaching, and ad-hoc training.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor’s Degree - Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security, or Engineering
Master’s Degree – Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- 7 - 10 years' experience architecting solutions
- 10 - 15 years' experience in Information Security
- Experience communicating with business partners
Preferred (any of the following):
- 10 - 15 years' experience architecting solutions
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
- GCP Professional Cloud Architect
- Microsoft Azure Architect
- AWS Solutions Architect
- Business communication skills, both written and verbal and able to solve unconventional problems
- In-depth expertise of cloud IaaS/PaaS technology, popular cloud service providers and information security industries, their current developments, trends, issues, and fundamental concepts
- In-depth expertise in analyzing a wide spectrum of enterprise cloud service provider systems and services robustness and needs, and making practical recommendations to address them
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as HITRUST, ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL, SABSA
- Participate in evaluations and recommend solutions to support enterprises security controls across all areas of Information Security
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org