Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job will be the quarterback of the design process to coordinate, track, and manage the progress of all in flight solutioning work across all solution pillars (insights/listening system, design, activate, test, scale, monitor). The Performance Program Management team will maintain the comprehensive solution inventory of active solutions and solutions in various stages of development across the whole Living Health solution taxonomy, which will include maintaining and documenting an understanding of the solution, problems the solution solves, eligible customers, engagement rate of eligible customers, and performance (as measured by Enterprise Analytics and others depending on the KPIs being tracked). Program performance Management will own Program Management tracking of the entire solutioning process so there is a consolidated view that can be relied on for reporting and management. This will require ongoing collaboration with the various design teams and the insights and acceleration team. The Program Performance Management team will support Living health solution area progress reporting and communications, and will coordinate governance forums. Program Performance Management will ensure quality and consistency (QA) of deliverables to support the transition from design to prototyping to scaling. Finally, Program Performance Management will support the SVP, Living Health Solutions by providing direct support to advance projects, initiatives, events, and presentations within the Enterprise Living Health Solutions organization that span the entire organization and/or do not fit within one of the defined organizational pillars.
- Works within a multitude of simultaneous work streams and projects related to area. Establishes a true sense of urgency with the ability to engage the project team to do the right thing every time for our customers and clinicians.
- Ensures collaboration and sense of urgency around Solution process implementation and improvement/optimization.
- Coordinate and produce cross-functional activities across Living Health to focus corporate resources on the successful delivery and implementation of the desired results for a defined corporate program and/or strategic initiative.
- Work with management to assemble project teams and work groups to produce deliverables required to achieve the objectives of a defined corporate program. Lead project managers and work group leaders in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined corporate program.
- Work with the executive sponsor and other management as required to achieve the objectives of the defined program. Acquire detailed understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area.
- Assess risks that might jeopardize successful achievement of the desired results of a program, develop risk mitigation strategies and tactics, and implement risk mitigation plans.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Technology Management
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or Technology Management
- 5 years Project Management
- 3 years with large scale enterprise initiatives
- Experience using the program Jira
- Delivery of business solutions using an information technology platform
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- PMP or Certification in Project Management
- Project Management
- Familiarity with Cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal & presentation)
- Strong ability to influence others in a matrix working environment
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Flex position - Office based or Work From Anywhere
Will need to come into office once a week for weekly meetings
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org