Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job supervises and coordinates day-to-day activities of the HR Service Center Customer Intake Team responding to inquiries and requests received by customers as well as online submissions. The incumbent will deliver timely, professional, and courteous responses to all customers and stakeholders and will continuously coach staff to the highest levels of quality and performance and will motivate the team through the creation of a work environment that contributes to a high performing culture. The incumbent will provide support for projects to improve systems, programs and processes and will identify and implement process improvements for streamlined efficiencies and cost reductions, and will investigate escalated issues, identify trends and work with teams to resolve trends and issues. The incumbent will partner with the HR Marketplace leveraging data to continually assess operational and strategic metrics for areas of improvements and staffing adjustments.
- Perform management responsibilities to include but are not limited to involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plan, organize, staff, direct, and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Administer and operationalize standards, procedures and knowledge management for customer service transactions and inquiries across all HR knowledge areas and escalations/routing of cases as appropriate. Execute adjustments and enhancement needed to align to overall strategy of driving more self-service and automation.
- Monitor and manage daily inventories to ensure adequate staffing and resources are available to ensure performance guarantees and established goals are met and maintained. Accountable for continuous training of the team to provide right level of support and specialization needed. Controls updates to IVR to support volume controls and direct routing. Ensure proper quality controls are in place for continued improvements and monitoring.
- Participate as a team member in the requirements, design, and testing of new systems, enhancements to existing systems, and production support. Identify and escalate issues to support teams for analysis and resolution.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree- Human Resources, or related discipline.
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3 years experience in customer service, claims or other operational-based environment
- 3 years of experience in leading or supervising employees or teams
- 3 years of experience with service delivery computer systems (ex. Workday, Salesforce) and inquiry/benefits and handling of phone, chat, written or web inquiries
- 3 years working experience and knowledge of procedures and terminology for all lines of HR business (ex. Benefits, recruiting and hiring, on boarding, compensation, etc.)
- Healthcare or Health Insurance experience
- Workday experience
- Experience with customer service operations, procedures, service levels & quality control
- Experience coaching and/or training others
- Experience working in matrix environment
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- PHR or SPHR
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management. Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external clients
- Must be able to supervise a team of employees
- Position requires process improvement skills
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/trains other regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the-office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org