Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job supports customer centricity and driving continuous enhancements and improvements to the overall employee experience driving self-service and providing direct support when needed. Supports the team in the identification of opportunities based on analytics and research insights. This job manages staff to produce high quality work output and throughput and selects, develops, and continuously coaches staff to the highest levels of performance. The incumbent motivates and builds the team through the creation of a work environment and conditions that contribute to highest levels of performance; is responsible for the broad execution of work processes on work items across a functional process area to meet output levels and performance goals; supports strategic planning; is accountable for escalations from the business.
- Perform management responsibilities to include but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Plan, organize, staff, direct, and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies, programs, and governance models as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority. Manage preparation and implementation of area objectives and ensure these are met in accordance with strategies.
- Drive execution of roadmaps for continuous improvements informed by data, analytics, and customer feedback. Ensure quality checks are in place and activated for continuous improvement and training opportunities. Roadmaps will include short- & long-term plans to deliver on customer centricity strategies as well as ways to improve self-service and automation.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop, support, and deliver training programs for increased learning building HR acumen and enhanced front-line support.
- Ensure workload standards are met through efficient utilization of staff in collaboration and support of analytics and analysis provided by HR Marketplace team. Ensure regular audits and quality checks occur on content, systems, calls, as well as up to date statistics and reports.
- Evaluate trends, customer feedback, and business initiatives and changes and ensure appropriate planning, training, and allocation of resources to successfully achieve desired performance objectives
- Analyze issues specific to the area and create business cases to support recommendations on further development of the current processes, procedures, and staffing.
- Daily and ongoing monitoring, observing, and evaluating various work processes and individual skills applied in the workplace to achieve optimum performance and model behavior.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure customer experience requirements are infused during planning & implementation of all projects launched. Monitor efforts to understand impacts on the target population and volumes to create continued recommendations for improvements.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree Human Resources, Business, Communications, or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree Human Resources, Business, Communications, or related field
- 5 years in an operations role and/or environment
- 3 years in a Management role and/or Leadership Role
- 2 years of customer experience and/or process improvement work
- 5 years of management/leadership experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience in Human Resources
- Experience in retail organizations
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovative or new ways of thinking, approaching problems and delivering solutions
- Experience in leading a call center
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability to influence and work effectively at all levels in the organization, including with peers and executive leadership
- Ability to define future state vision & steps associated with achieving the goal
- Ability to inspire and lead teams through transformation
- Ability to set direction and manage through internal / external conflict to reach goals
- Passion for understanding customer needs and wants
- Exposure to applying multi-channel communications including web, mobile, social, email, direct marketing, inbound calls, outbound calls and face-to-face
- Analytical, results-oriented mindset
- Strong Communication Skills both written and verbal
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/trains other regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the-office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org