Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Assists technologists with providing efficient, quality patient services by coordinating patient flow, and verifying and communicating examination protocols to patients.
- Enters and retrieves accurate information into RIS. (30%).
- Greets and assists the patient before, during, and following procedures. Prepares exam rooms for procedures. (25%).
- Provide clerical support to the section such as order clarification, faxing reports, answering phones. (40%).
- Maintains adequate supplies for efficient operations. (5%).
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- 1 year experience in a medical office or radiology office setting preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org