Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job is the primary responsible leader for a particular project. The incumbent provides project management leadership and facilitates the delivery of system changes from approval through to release to production. The leadership provided includes all project management outputs as well as extensive communication with business stakeholders both internally and externally with the clients. In came cases, the incumbent will be expected to travel to customer sites to help develop project plans and deliver projects. Responsible for the successful completion of the project on time, on budget and with high quality. Projects may be large scale efforts as a single project or a collection of smaller efforts as a package of small enhancements. Projects will be delivered using Agile Methodologies as defined by the Delivery Excellence processes.
- Manage deliverables based on delivery excellence processes. Present project status to stakeholders in both written and verbal form. Maintain project risk / issue lists and take action to mitigate risks and address issues. Ensure that all stakeholders have full and timely communication of project activities. Manage resource utilization on the project through matrixed delivery across the product teams.
- Develop artifacts related to the delivery excellence processes and ensuring that those artifacts are properly maintained and shared with project stakeholders. Develop project schedule and work breakdown to ensure complete delivery of the project requirements. Create both internal and external budget documents and prepare to manage profitability of overall project. Develop resource plans and coordinate with development teams to ensure proper resource alignment.
- Ensure that all project artifacts are updated on expected schedules. Maintain project time tracking including estimate to complete as well as ensuring that all hours logged to a project are accurate. Closely monitor scope adherence to ensure that all documented requirements are delivered as requested. Manage scope through the change control management processes to ensure that all work is properly documented.
- Identify any changes to delivery and actively escalate those challenges to manager or director as appropriate. Manage tasks across the matrixed organization to own all aspects of the delivery. Build a productive trusting relationship with the stakeholders both internally and externally through communications and accomplishments.
- Accept the projects from the solution process and developing an understanding of the new work. This includes reviewing domains impacted and understanding the end to end process for delivery of the project. Identification of stakeholders and ensuring the proper communication is developed for all stakeholders.
- Adhere to all release management stage gates and timelines. Ensure that project delivery outputs are properly included in releases including monitoring release weekend activities and reporting progress during the release activities. Post closing conduct lessons learned and document process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Business, Information Technology or related field
- 5 years with Project delivery
- 5 years with Client Relationships
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Project Management
- Financial Planning and Management
- Strong Communication skills
- Problem Management and Resolution
- Working in a Matrixed Organization
- Client expectations management
Language (Other than English):
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org