Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
Are you passionate about cyber security challenges in information technology, associated with threats, forensics, and investigations? Are you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our organization and customers? If yes, then the Fusion Centers Cyber Response team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Security professionals who collaborate with IT and Security professionals, and clients to investigate and support cyber security engagements within our organization.
The Cyber Response team is the “boots on the ground” that manages and responds to live incidents, using their skills in digital forensics, incident response, IT security, and incident handling. We are expected to be and treated as subject matter specialists in our field. Join the team developing the future state of cyber solutions.
- Conduct advanced computer and network forensic investigations relating to various forms of malware, computer intrusion, theft of information, denial of service, data breaches, etc.
- Assist clients in identifying and remediating gaps as identified throughout the investigation
- Provide clients guidance and advice regarding cyber incidents, digital forensics, and incident response
- Identify, preserve, collect, analyze, and report on digital information for forensics and eDiscovery
- Document findings and create well written reports
- Perform operational support of information security technology
- Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of information security projects
- Present new and existing information security information to workforce and management
- Develop incident response process and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree - Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science, or related field
- 5 years of Information Security experience handling cyber security incidents, computer forensic analysis, and/or advanced security event monitoring and response
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Information Security and Systems Analysis
- 3 - 5 years of experience with technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, endpoint protection, web/email filtering, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), digital rights management, encryption, Security Event, and Incident Management (SEIM), and virtualization platforms
- Familiarity with threat intelligence and applied use within incident response and forensic investigations
- Experience with malware analysis and understanding attack techniques
- Experience interpreting, searching, and manipulating data within enterprise logging solutions (SIEMS)
- Experience working with network, host, and user activity data, and identifying anomalies
- Linux/Unix technical experience including creation and modification, administration, troubleshooting, and/or forensic and Incident Response experience
- Possess the technical capability to conduct an investigation from start to finish given a wide variety of available tools and resources
- Ability to break down complex threat scenarios into actionable playbooks
- Should creatively deal with obstacles and overcome cross functional boundaries
- Be willing to function as a lead subject matter expert (SME) and mentor others
- Participate in gathering metrics and presenting to leadership
- Written and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- Experience supporting SSAE 16 or SOC 2 Security Trust Principal audits
- IT/information security risk advisory experience
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool experience such as ARCHER
- In-depth understanding of network security architecture, network, and networking protocol
- Experience performing cyber investigations and forensics within cloud platforms, (e.g., AWS, Azure, M365, Google)
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Perl, C/C++, PowerShell, etc.
- Experience with SOC automation
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- CISSP, GCIA, CISM, EnCE, CEH, GCFA, GCFE, or GCIH certification required
- Familiarity with secure SDLC best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Apps and Suites, Windows server, SharePoint, etc.
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Must be action-oriented and have a proactive approach to critical thinking while solving issues
- Strong team player with the initiative and ability to work autonomously or as part of the team
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org