Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This understands the business information needs of the company and its stakeholders to drive human capital decisions about and in managing employees. The Associate Workforce Planning Partner serves as an internal consultant to aid Workforce Planning Partners on strategic workforce planning projects and issues. The incumbent partners with staff, business leaders, to support partners on implementing strategic workforce analytics and planning projects. This includes partnering with Workforce Operations, Finance, Procurement, Learning and Development teams in determining what data is useful to the stakeholders, gathering and analyzing that data, and participating in the development and maintenance of materials such as staffing models, metrics, reports, presentations, and dashboards. This information will be combined with outside market trends to summerize labor plans to business unit leadership for short term and longer terms business planning. The Associate Workforce Planning Partner takes part in staffing governance routines which pull together all facets of staff demand and supply, focusing both on cost optimization as well as employee acquisition/engagement/retention. Shares responsibility for vendor relations/vendor management of key ecosystem partners, including consulting staff augmentation firms.
- Review demand and capacity forecast data for current and future years, as well as forecasted skill needs based on the Product Roadmp, in order to support staffing decisions. Drive, in partnership with business leaders, the Company’s strategic and operating plans, cost targets, and workforce utilization requirements. Ensure application of workforce planning methodologies and associated tools/reports; Drive strategic recommendations for workforce-related decisions.
- Support implementation of metrics and other measurements for workforce productivity, ROI, HR program effectiveness, etc. to improve business results.
- Drive data gathering, needs assessments, staff modeling, cost-of-workforce assessments,
- Partners with Senior level partner to establish close partnerships and works within service level agreements with internal partners critical to staffing: including Finance, HR, Learning and Development, and Onboarding.
- Support design and implementation of new management tools which optimize workforce planning and management.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects per the direction of Leadership and the Sr. Workforce Planning Partner adding in properly addressing the needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or related degree
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3 years in Workforce Planning, Data Analytics, or Business Intelligence
- 1 year in Capacity Planning
- 1 year in Staffing Models consulting
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to develop and sustain strong partnerships across Business and Leadership
- Ability to influence and drive objectives through others
- Ability to analyze date to understand complex business plans/requirements
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience leveraging HR Systems/technology to create workforce analytics and metrics
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting and business operations
- Ability to gain a solid understanding of an organization’s goals and objectives
- Proven experience in workforce planning, organization and development
- Ability to translate and convey complex statistical and other data into easy to understand, actionable recommendations
- Analysis of business problems/needs
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning/Thinking
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Written & Oral Presentation Skills
- Data Gathering and Analysis
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org