Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job partners with Senior Leadership in the development and preparation of annual operating budgets and long term organizational planning. This role is also responsible for actual performance analysis, FTE management, and project coordination. This role leads a team of managers and analysts that analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models and identifies to management potential areas of opportunities and risks. The Director is responsible for the leading all functional spend management and the corresponding planning cycles.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Design, develop and/or enhance integrated planning and reporting processes within and/or across the enterprise.
- Facilitate the finance management teams delivery of senior executive reporting and builids and maintians a contnous planning culture.
- Own operating expense annual budgeting process by partnering with functional leaders to identify ways to achieve targets while guiding and providing feedback to managers & analysts during the budgeting process.
- Own operating expense quarterly forecast processes by maintaining an understanding of the functional area/business expense drivers and their impact on the fiscal year results.
- Own the development and maintians monthly variance analysis and other financial report processes to ensure appropriate rigor and documentation.
- Influence/prioritize strategic investments based on expected return on investment (ROI) and other metrics by validating and driving business assumptions and business case outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- Master's Degree in Business Administration/Management
- 10 - 15 years Finance and Accounting
- 5 -7 years Management
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Financial Forecasting and Modeling
- Business Process Design
- Business Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 3
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org