Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job provides digital marketing solutions for multiple, complex projects being delivered to web, social, and mobile channels to meet marketing, product, and sales strategies. Interfaces with key business stakeholders at all levels to understand complex business problems and present creative, engaging, customer-centric digital solutions to be delivered in a retail environment. Reviews and analyzes web traffic, emerging trends, and the competitive landscape and communicates the current capabilities and opportunities to project teams and business stakeholders.
- Develops, evolves, and then communicates various digital strategy, including but not limited to web, social, and/or mobile strategy. Defines engaging, retail-oriented solutions, best practices, and opportunities to meet business objectives and the broader customer experience.
- Works closely with customers, stakeholders, and technology partners to understand business goals, multi-channel marketing strategies, brand strategies, content strategies, product strategies, and technology solutions in order to create best-fit digital marketing programs and solutions, serving as a trusted advisor to internal customers.
- Keeps management informed of project activity, interdependencies, challenges and opportunities and educates stakeholders by socializing new, interdependent, or evolving digital capabilities and opportunities.
- Manages and distills research, analytics, competitive activities, and emerging trends to support digital strategy. Makes tactical decisions, and socializes opportunities with stakeholders. Monitors competitive landscape as well as other related verticals such as retail or financial, creating insights for future development; sets, meets, and re-evaluates key performance indicators for all projects and BAU digital capabilities
- Ensures consistent messaging within digital channel by working with content providers, content strategists, and cross-channel marketing and business partners to ensure consistency throughout customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5-10 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization
- Master's degree
- Digital Agency Experience
- Social Media Experience
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org