Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job provides a variety of analytical and support services in the designing, implementation, evaluating and administration to the enterprise compensation program.
- Maintain a system of ongoing market analysis that remains at an appropriate level of competitiveness. This includes participating in the compensation survey process to provide, relevant market data for market evaluations and recommendations.
- Perform varying degrees of analysis of information gathered from surveys, HR systems and other relevant information collected in order to develop recommendations for the development, revision and maintenance of the enterprise compensation programs. This includes having the ability to build databases, utilize complex queries, use data analysis tools, and develop metrics and analytics.
- Conduct job evaluations for positions according to the Company’s compensation job evaluation system to properly classify jobs.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all relevant company policies, state and federal regulations governing compensation practices.
- Perform project task work or participates on project teams to develop compensation administrative processes and systems or respond to ad hoc requests from management.
- Develop and create compensation metric reporting and analytics.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- 5-10 years of relevant, progressive experience in a compensation role or related field
- Basic statistical knowledge
- Basic understanding of formula’s with the Microsoft tools
- Experience analyzing data using spreadsheet applications.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org