Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job takes a lead role and is responsible for the physical delivery and ongoing support of more complex products/services, applications, network systems and overall solutions. Takes a lead role in performing more complex tasks including, but not limited to, systems software upgrades, workstation setups and server configurations. Takes a lead role in maintaining software and hardware inventories. Takes a lead role in providing operational support and analysis for the organizations information systems and peripheral equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices. Takes a lead role in performing more complex recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes. May mentor less experienced team members.
- Perform complex operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, storage, voice, etc.
- Perform complex analyses and resolution of problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels.
- Complete complex project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
- Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology
- Knowledge of Workspace ONE, or other mobile device management platforms
- Knowledge of Intune for mobile access management
- Ability to design, build, and deploy scalable cloud-based solution architectures.
- Excellent research, evaluation, and documentation skills. Willingness to constantly seek out and consume educational resources and varying opinions to keep current with industry trends.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability and willingness to create and maintain a good working rapport with individuals and teams at all levels inside and outside IT Infrastructure.
- Working understanding of Virtualization systems and VMWare.
- Working understanding of Storage systems and NetApp.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org