Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job leads, supports and facilitates process improvement initiatives across multiple functional units for both strategic and continuous process improvement efforts. Coordinates and supports audit/appraisals conducted by outside agencies and evaluate findings and implement appropriate corrective actions. Provides consultative services and analytic support to IT Service management leveraging Lean practices, Six Sigma methodologies and tools, capacity planning, resource allocation, work simplification, service level management, organizational design, consolidation, performance measurement systems, productivity improvement, and expense control.
- Cultivate a quality-focused (corrective, preventive, and collaborative) culture within the IT Services team through the use root cause analysis, preventive action implementation, waste reduction, and best practices.
- Interpret, implement, and evaluate adequacy of outside certifications and/or assessments (ISO, CMMI, etc.)
- Establish, mature, and maintain a quality measurement program for IT Services.
- Establish, mature and maintain a Voice of the Customer process to better understand customer needs.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Management or Business
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Management or Business
- 7 - 10 years in quality/continuous improvement initiatives using proven methodoligies (i.e. LEAN Six Sigma)
- 3 - 5 years in a Leadership/Mentoring role
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Management experience in employee development plans, performance evaluations and goals development
- 7 - 10 years leading quality/continuous improvement initiatives using proven methodoligies (i.e. LEAN Six Sigma)
- ISO Certification leadership & maintenance of certification
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- International Office for Standardization (ISO)
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Strong written and verbal skills, for varied audiences from Technicians to Senior Management. Ability to present material to large groups of people in an engaging and effective manner.
- Development and delivery of continuous improvement traning material.
- Attention to detail
- Plannnig & organizing
- Decision making
- Customer service orientation
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodoligies of QA
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Does Not Apply
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org