Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
Responsible for planning, developing, analyzing and invoking critical processes around software engineering across the enterprise. Performs analysis of data, and identifies risks and issues of key processes. Participates in and/or conducts problem solving sessions. Documents and communicates deliverables.. Functions may include estimating, defect and resource management, report development, and software process improvement implementation and quality control activities.
For the Quality discipline, collaborate with project teams to ensure that established quality goals are being incorporated into the business solution. Provide consistent and regular feedback to application and process owners with recommendations for continuous improvement. Provide support and guidance in relation to software artifacts and processes supported across the enterprise.
1. Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, identify gaps and communicate findings.
2. Support software quality control and assurance activities by developing and maintaining workflow templates and other best practice activities for the organization.
3. Develop reporting solutions that provide project teams with critical metrics for effectively measuring and managing test deliverables and processes.
4. Establish testing processes and guidelines for activities supported within the organization that can be leveraged across the enterprise.
5. Support other team members as needed on processes and new functionality
6. Develop and implement software process improvements and efficiencies related to test activities.
7. Collaborate with project teams to ensure that established quality goals are being incorporated into the business solution.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
- High school diploma GED
- 1-3 years experience in Information Technology
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- organization skills
- presentation and facilitation skills
- ability to multi-task
- independent thinker and contributor
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org