Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides support of a clinical, cost-effective and patient-centered pathway for an established service line concierge program. Works collaboratively with identified service line teams to maximize patient's education, understanding, expectations and outcomes for the episode of care. Monitors compliance of the processes and protocols of the program. Identifies opportunities for improvement and performs root cause analyses. Records patient medical history and physical assessment.
- Serves as Navigator for each patient going through executive and priority programs. Initiates contact with all new patients to establish an open line of communication and identification of their role as an advisory resource. Helps to align patient expectations. Acts as a guide for all pre-operative tasks. (20%)
- Provides recording of patient medical history and physical assessment, developing therapeutic care plan, ordering diagnostic tests, interpreting test results and providing accurate medical record documentation. (20%)
- Provides ongoing and appropriate teaching to patients and families/support to effectively guide them through the continuum of care. Coordinates patient education class and materials. (20%)
- Facilitates a stress-free experience on day of surgery for the patient and their family/support. Establishes contact and develops communication plan. Monitors patient throughout their day of surgery. (10%)
- Triages patient telephone calls, provides monitoring and continuity of care from physician's office through discharge and post follow-up care. (10%)
- Current PA RN license
- 5 years' experience
- Strong executive presence preferred.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org