Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides courier services between AVH facilities, outreach centers and physician offices.
- Completes all transports between AVH facilities, outreach centers and physician offices in an efficient, safe and timely manner. (35%)
- Inspects the vehicle for defects, problems, and cleanliness. Monitors fuel level, oil level, tire pressure of the vehicle and reports deficiencies to Materials Management Manager or the Director Support Services. (15%)
- Observes all state and local traffic regulations, safety protocol, and hospital safety policies and procedures. (25%)
- Promptly reports any safety incidents that may occur with the vehicle or in operating the vehicle. Completes safety incident reports completely and within established timeframes. (25%)
- Valid, unrestricted Pennsylvania Driver’s License.
- 1 year driving experience or an equivalent combination of Commercial Driver’s License and experience in parking and transportation required.
- Knowledge of the local area and efficient routes between facilities, outreach centers and physicians’ offices.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org