Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This position is specifically for an experienced Enterprise Storage Administrator for Windows and Linux environments.
This job is responsible for the physical delivery and ongoing support of products/services, applications, network systems and overall solutions. Performs tasks including, but not limited to, systems software upgrades, workstation setups and server configurations. Maintains software and hardware inventories. Provides operational support and analysis for the organizations information systems and peripheral equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices. Performs recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes.
- Perform operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, storage, voice, etc.
- Perform analysis and resolve problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels.
- Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
- Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years of experience in Information Technology
- Operational knowledge of NetApp, IBM, and EMC enterprise-level storage arrays.
- Operational experience with NetApp and EMC NAS products.
- SAN Network experience with Cisco and Brocade directors and switches.
- Experience with enterprise snapshot and backup technologies. Experience with CommVault backup software preferred.
- Knowledge of data replication processes and how they relate to Disaster Recovery RPO and data consistency; array-based data replication experience.
- Understanding of storage performance metrics and the ability to analyze current and historical metrics for performance reporting purposes.
- Understanding of performance metric gathering tools from NetApp, EMC, and IBM.
- The ability to present performance and capacity data to management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service abilities.
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, perform root cause analysis, and apply appropriate resolutions.
Also of benefit:
- Windows server and Linux server operational knowledge.
- VMWare and Hyper-V knowledge from a storage administration perspective.
- Familiarity with Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Knowledge of GCP, AWS, and Azure as it relates to the operational use and governance of cloud storage and backups.
- Automation of storage services using Terraform, Ansible, VRA, etc.
- An understanding of IT financial processes.
- Experience in managing audit and compliance inquiries.
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org