Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Serves and assembles meals to hospital patients, visitors and employees; cleans smallwares and work areas within the food and nutrition services department.
- Serves and assembles food according to departmental standards/policy and according to pre-established task assignments. (30%)
- Accurately portions food items for employees, visitors, patients and guests. (20%)
- Delivers patient food trays in a timely manner to ensure proper food temperature and quality of product. (20%)
- Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods and required chemicals. Complies with all safety and infection control guidelines. (15%)
- Utilizes proper food handling and food storage techniques when receiving, rotating, storing and preparing food. (15%)
- Experience in food services in a high volume institutional setting preferred
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org