Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
The job will help business leaders and key stakeholders to identify key employee journeys and pain points, mapping out the unique opportunities where we can differentiate as we change healthcare, developing the personas that will inform the way we deliver on the employee experience, and using best-in-class research and design methods to shape our work.
- Engage with business leaders at all levels in the organization, the Senior Employee Experience Strategist will help to create a Customer (Employee) Experience (CX) vision for the Highmark Health enterprise. Use customer research and a deep understanding of business needs to support the CX team as they define and socialize a transformational healthcare experience that will lead to the organization's expected outcomes.
- Support CX leadership in developing a CX roadmap for the Highmark Health. In partnership with CX team and with business stakeholders across the enterprise, together we will create a roadmap of projects and programs that live at the intersection of business and customer needs.
- In partnership with finance, research, and business teams in both insurance and care delivery, the senior EX Strategist will support the development of a financial business case that supports short- and long-term investment in CX projects and programs. The senior EX strategist will understand prioritization frameworks and help team members ensure that what we do aligns with the vision and and is incorporated into ongoing business strategies.
- Support CX leadership in creating and managing day-to-day efforts of enterprise-wide governance structure. This includes managing meetings, updating roadmaps, aligning programs and projects to ensure they meet stated objectives and CX best practices, and helping to evolve the roadmap to ensure we ware meeting customer and business expectations.
- Collaborate with Lead CX Strategist, business stakeholders, and leadership teams to create, manage, and socialize the tools and frameworks such as guiding principles and customer immersion tools that will empower business stakeholders to ensure delivery of EX in their day-to-day work as well as their short- and long-term business strategies.
- Support day-to-day work of the CX team, developing project plans, presentation materials, and related project and program deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years experience in marketing consulting in Customer Experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- Master's Degree
- 5 years Customer Experience, Strategic Planning, Innovation, Human-Centered Design, or related area
- 3 years Participating in Complex Cross-Functional Project Teams and Projects
- 3 years Project or Program Management
- HR Background with focus on employee engagement, programs and process
LICENSES OR COMMUNICATIONS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation, conflict management, coalition-building, stakeholder alignment
- Design-thinking and facilitation skills
- Ability to interface with employees at any level, from individual contributor to senior leader
- Organizational research/analysis and org design
- Experience working in organizations undergoing transformational change
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Does Not Apply
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements .
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org