Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job plays a key role in ensuring projects (i.e. change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage of the change solution. The incumbent focuses on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. Creates and implements change execution strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize risk to implementation. Works to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes. While this job does not have supervisory responsibility, the incumbent works through many others in the organization to succeed. Acts as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. May also provide direct support and coaching to frontline managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. Supports project teams in integrating change execution activities into their project plans.
- Apply a structured change methodology and lead change management activities. This involves partnering with sponsors and project managers to create actionable change management deliverables: (e.g. communications plans, sponsor roadmap, management coaching plans, training plans, resistance management plans, etc.). Integrate change management activities into overall master project plan. Consult and coach project teams in value and integration of change management with project management. Support development and execution of communications strategies and plans to build necessary commitment. Support development and execution of training efforts.
- Complete change management assessments (e.g. risk, sponsorship, capacity, etc.). Identify key stakeholders who play role in organizations commitment to change. Assess the change impact on individuals and organizations and capacity to execute change. Support change execution capability building across the organization (leaders, managers, program/project leaders, front-line employees, etc.).
- Create and execute a change management strategy. Partner with senior leadership to obtain and maintain sponsorship. Identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics. Identify and manage anticipated resistance. Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Assess organizational culture to identify consistency with change and gaps that need to be addressed. Work with leadership to mitigate culture barriers by advising on action plans. Follow through to measure and track results.
- Work directly with change sponsors and leaders and multiple levels to help strengthen their sponsorship skills. Evaluate and ensure user readiness for change. Train sponsors, project leaders, and stakeholders on change methodology. Coach managers and supervisors in preparing organization and staff for change.
- Track and report issues to successful change implementation and realization. This includes report outs to senior leadership, project owners, stakeholders, and project sponsors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Behavior Studies or related field
- Master's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Behavior Studies or related field
- 5 years in Consulting
- 5 years in Strategic Planning/Corporate Development
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Prosci Certification
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP)
- Change Management
- Leading Change
- Organizational Change Management
- Relationship-builder with Unsurpassed Interpersonal Skills
- Analysis of business problems/needs
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Strategy
- Program Management
- Training Delivery
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org