Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job candidate is a strong advocate of Oracle Cloud technology and support the necessity to drive the Finance, Innovation and Transformation organization of next-generation technologies. The incumbent will work to adopt, expand, maintain, and optimize best practices relative to incident resolution, problem management, configuration and change management across the organization. The incumbent owns support of Oracle cloud solutions and must stay current with new cloud offerings to continue to produce expected results.
You will have end-to-end responsibility for the product lifecycle, from intimately understanding customer and market needs through creating a competitive vision and roadmap to delivering an amazing product that delights customers. To succeed in this role, you must possess a unique blend of strategic thinking, customer obsession, sharp business, and technical skills, a passion and an eye for great user experience, and an exceptional ability to influence leadership
- Understand the department's and the company's strategic roadmap and competitive position, and develops a holistic product vision and the corresponding product strategy to drive maximum value. Clearly set and communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions across audiences, from product team to executive levels.
- Actively anticipates future needs and utilizes metrics and qualitative input to identify asset improvement opportunities.
- Represent the product in all governance meetings.
- Clearly sets and communicates roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions across audiences, from product team to executive levels.
- Serve as accountable owner for the sets of products/tools within the designated portfolio.
- Identify and drives both cross-product and cross-customer value and shared learnings.
- Guides Agile developments in the role of Product Owner.
- Own the product backlog and uses input from internal and partner teams to frequently refresh and re-prioritize the backlog.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics or related field
- Six (6) years related experience can be substituted for bachelor's degree
- 5 years of Product experience
- 5 years with the Software Lifecycle
- 3 years of Advanced domain experience
- 3 years with the Agile process
- Oracle Cloud Financials
- Experience working with Directors, C-Suite executives and/or Change Advisory Boards
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- ITL Certification
- PMP Certification
- Lean Six Sigma
- Business Acumen for P&Ls
- Conflict Management
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org