Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job develops search engine optimization strategies based on marketing goals for web properties and creates measurement and optimization plans for new website products and content. Responsible for reporting, and training overviews to business partners so they can produce ad hoc reports. Evaluates SEO strategy performance, monitors and collects insights and develop recommendations to improve site performance and content optimization.
- Develop and execute SEO strategies based on marketing goals for web properties, including optimizing current web pages and working with UX, Digital Strategy and Marketing on projects that are being developed or planned.
- Create performance reports and prove insights using Google Analytics or other similar tools. Provide training overviews to business partners so that they can self-serve on incremental data requests.
- Carry out SEO functions, including keyword research, site audits, information architecture planning, domain valuation, page tagging, and page code evaluation.
- Conduct analysis to evaluate the performance of search engine optimization strategies. Identify and evaluate current site goals and link building and content strategies.
- Monitor search landscape and collect insight that will be used to build marketing plans and future website development projects.
- Develop recommendations for IT to optimize site performance, as well as content optimizations for matrix partners.
- Complete competitive and market analysis for leadership team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Webmaster and Web Management or Computer and Information Science
- 5 - 7 years in Digital Marketing
- 3 - 5 years in Data Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Web Publishing Tools
- Google Adwords
- Webmaster tools
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org