Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job manages change readiness documentation for end users through enterprise knowledge management technology. Ensures documentation is current, adheres to established documentation standards and meets regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Responsible for the content management of all end user documentation. Maintain most up to date versions, governance of edits and access protocols by client, role and designated resources. Ensure security groups are appropriately assigned.
- Facilitate end user documentation migration to the Highmark enterprise through various Knowledge Management System technologies.
- Collaborate with customer operations for consistency of defining and implementing documentation standards. Coordinate consistency of content guidelines consistent with customer operations and other external documentation.
- Partner with enterprise learning partners regarding Highmark content management and end user training support.
- Serve as resource to end users for all inquires related to documentation storage, access and consumption.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Strategic Development, Communications, PR or related field
- 6 years of relevant, progress experience in lieu of degree
- 3 years in Knowledge Sharing / Management
- 3 years in Strategic Process Development
- 3 years of Healthcare/ Health Insurance
- 3 years with Knowledge Management Applications and Content Management
- 3 years with Publications and Media Management
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge regarding healthcare products, benefits, health programs
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to adjust for internal and external business and technical audiences
- Ability to present to groups, develop strategy content, and create process/technical documentation
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Office-based or Work From Home
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org