Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Completes the standardized cleaning process in patient rooms, offices, departments and other ancillary areas demonstrating skills and knowledge of proper use of chemicals and equipment. Responsibilities may also include floor refinishing, carpet care, wall washing, regular/infection/confidential waste pickup and operating automated floor cleaning equipment.
- Performs timely patient room cleaning and provides cleaning support to the various departments; cleans daily in all areas including discharge cleaning, patient room cleaning, cycle cleaning, office cleaning and all ancillary area cleaning to ensure the continuity and efficiency of patient care and daily operations. (20%)
- Completes project work as assigned which may include, but not limited to scrubbing/stripping and refinishing of hard floors, carpet cleaning, wall washing, trash removal, and curtain cleaning. (40%)
- Demonstrates the ability to act as Lead. Utilizes the paging system and maintains proper informational updates within the system, assigns tasks, and prioritize requests and interact appropriate with requesters. (5%)
- Utilizes all Patient Satisfaction Initiatives to meet department goals. (10%)
- Adheres to the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the hospital as well as regulatory bodies. (5%)
- Supports management in the coordination of daily operations. (20%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- 1 year of environmental services experience preferred
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org