Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job will play a pivotal role in enabling the next phase of HMHS’ growth by driving Go-To Market strategies and deal structures. As a leader, the incumbent will inspire and drive high performance across a cohesive team to deliver seamless execution throughout the commercial process – from deal structuring through customer financial proposal delivery to supporting negotiation and contract execution.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Develop, manage and execute the Go to Market (GTM) plan for new products, product enhancements, BPS, BPaaS and new market segments while optimizing for customer experience, revenue potential, profitability and compliance along with internal alignment and readiness.
- In partnership with growth and client engagement teams drive and define specific deal strategies and plan of pursuit. Provide strategic guidance on deal structure and client facing deliverables. Evaluate deal economics, commercial terms and conditions, operational requirements and non-standard structuring requests.
- Work with cross-functional areas including Legal, Contracting, Growth, Client Engagement, Finance, Pricing, Professional Services and other areas of the business to optimize agreement structures, resolve complex situations or escalations while maximizing revenue/bookings.
- Maintain an evolving subject matter expertise in pricing trends and competitive pressures in order to recommend and advise on competitive deal structures. Develop a deep understanding of the market problems, competitor products, market trends to effectively position and communicate how and why product features and functionality address and overcome those problems for our customers.
- Drive innovation and simplification developing new standards on engaging clients with value propositions and commercial terms.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related
- 7 years of Revenue Management
- 5 years in a management or leadership role
- 3 years with Contract Review, Contract Management
- 1 year in the Healthcare or Health Insurance Industry
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Analysis of business problems/needs
- Forecasting and projections
- Financial Analysis
- Consulting Abilities
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
on an as needed basis
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org