Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Operates, monitors, maintains, tests, and repairs main hospital boilers and associated equipment to assure the uninterrupted supply of steam and critical utility services throughout the hospital campus.
- Follows main boiler plant weekly schedule jobs and job timetables. 25%
- Ensures the safe, continuous, and efficient operation of the main campus boiler system and associated plant equipment. 30%
- Performs preventative maintenance on main steam boilers and associated equipment and systems. Maintains preventative maintenance schedules. 10%
- Analyzes and treats water to main steam boilers and associated systems and equipment. 10%
- Maintains logbooks and preventative maintenance records. 25%
- Class 3 Stationary Engineering License or City of Pittsburgh Engineering License.
- Minimum 5 years experience with water tube boilers and associated equipment including maintenance,
- repairs, chemical water analysis and water treatment; experienced in reading blueprints and electrical schematics.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org