Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job has enterprise-wide responsibility for driving strategic supplier performance management for an assigned category of spend while building strong client business-oriented relationships by contributing to client strategy and objective setting. The incumbent acts as a strategic business partner, interfacing at the leadership of the company in providing oversight/guidance in the designated spend category for strategic supplier performance management, demand and compliance management, supply risk management and supplier governance. Collaborates with key stakeholders to achieve business strategies and deliver sustainable category value. The incumbent has significant financial and enterprise risk mitigation responsibilities.
- Collaborate with Category Management and the Business to conduct supplier stratification. Accountable for mitigating supply risk, maximizing financial and performance improvement and driving innovation with the supply base. Leverage key metrics to identify problem areas and adopt current and emerging business models with an entrepreneurial mindset and creative approach to drive best practice and maximize supplier performance.
- Maximize value of key Supplier relationships by serving as a conduit for, and fostering an environment of, open communication between Suppliers and the Enterprise. The environment should ensure that the Enterprise is aware of key developments with the Supplier and the markets they serve while ensuring that the Supplier is in turn aware of key developments impacting them within the Enterprise.
- Build and manage relationships with category sourcing teams, business unit management, and strategic supplier partners. Demonstrate a strategic business mindset, organizational savvy, and balance multiple stakeholder interests simultaneously. Exhibit Core Behaviors at all times: Customer First; Transformational Leadership; Trust Working Together; Purposeful Execution.
- Provide oversight and evaluate ethical procurement practices of contracted goods and services which includes compliance with corporate and departmental policies and procedures as well as federal, state and local regulations.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance, or Business Management
- Master's Degree in Bachelor's Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance, or Business Management
- 3 years with Procurement and/or Supplier Performance
- 3 years in Finance
- 3 years of Business Management
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Lean Six Sigma
- Supply Chain certification
- Procurement certification
- Analytical Skills
- Business Consulting
- Communication Skills
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org