Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job processes and controls position and personnel transactions for exempt and non-exempt employees within the company, generating various summaries and reports of HRMS information. Performs the maintenance and scanning of the permanent personnel files. Provides clerical/administrative support to professional staff. Provides prompt, accurate and courteous replies to written and telephone inquiries to include verification of employment.
- Partner with Recruiting team on strategy, marketing and specialty job postings.
- Provide administrative support to Recruiters including posting jobs, submitting paperwork, tracking employment requirements, etc.
- Process all information required to initiate and update computerized personnel records for the transfer, promotion and termination of exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Research recruitment opportunities with postings, events, networking, etc.
- Maintain permanent personnel files.
- Maintain various organization control tables, plan compliment by budget centers, organizational structure table and security for the HR/payroll system.
- Oversee the maintenance of departmental programs, systems documentation and procedures in a current and detailed manner.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in HR, Recruiting or On-boarding
- 3 years of related, progressive experience. Exempted experience requirements effective August 2016
- Experience with Workday
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org