Company :United Concordia Dental
Job Description :
This job manages the day to day business operations of assigned products within the line of business. Manages product related strategic and non-strategic projects, product development and distribution within the assigned product line. Provides consultation for product development projects and for contract maintenance and problem identification and resolution. Coordination may include multiple areas of the corporation/enterprise. Implement product strategy and assure the product activities are in alignment with product vision and corporate strategy. Products and programs may include but are not limited to medical, pharmacy, clinically based, and wellness and prevention offerings, and non-medical based offerings. Manages and facilitates initiatives involving internal and external constituents (e.g. vendors, IDN, providers, diversified services) as necessary to ensure successful delivery of new products and programs from ideation through launch.
- Perform research on projects and manage and lead projects to completion to successfully meet business objectives. Projects may vary in size including small, medium, large and enterprise situations.
- Prepare detailed design specifications, coordinate and oversee implementation of new products and changes to existing products.
- Identify needs to develop new and innovative products, perform appropriate research/analyses, and evaluate feasibility of the administration and implementation of product.
- Monitor product performance and make product design changes where appropriate. Provide direction and guidance to ensure consistent understanding and implementation of specifications.
- May provide business training on existing products as well as training on product changes. Provide subject matter expertise and consultation for product management.
- Review all campaigns and initiatives and make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- May conduct market and competitor analyses and provide support to strategy development and decision making. Track implementation of key performance indicators and success of company and product strategies.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or, Healthcare Administration
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree
- 3 years in a Clinical, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service or Operations role
- 3 years in Healthcare, Insurance and/or Product Management and Development.
- Knowledge of Company Insurance Product Line
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- PHIAA or CEBS Certification
- Knowledge of the Organization's insurance product line
- Analytical skills consisting of business analysis experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Broad knowledge of insurance industry guidelines and regulations (e.g., state mandates, HIAA and NAIC guidelines) and the healthcare industry
- Ability to apply marketing and product principles such as pricing, demographic and target marketing and competitor analysis
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org