Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Transcribes and/or edits dictation for clinical personnel.
- Transcribes and/or edits dictated correspondence and reports. May create, maintain, and retrieve patient medical records. (75%)
- Performs all clerical duties related to medical transcription. (15%)
- Distributes dictations. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or GED; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Word processing experience with ability to type minimum of 60 wpm.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a medical transcriptionist.
- Certified Medical Transcriptionist (CMT).
- Medical Transcription training/courses.
- Medical terminology certificate.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org