Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Collaborates to plan, coordinate, provide, and evaluate entry level, advanced, and continuing education on the clinical computer system to staff, physicians, and interdisciplinary team members. Serves as a liaison among end users to resolve training issues related to the clinical information system. Develops training materials for the clinical computer system. Has foundational knowledge and experience; building higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Contributes to and manages small to medium projects within the assigned area. (20%)
- Delivers quality training aligned to credentials and certifications. Delivers additional training, education, and support as needed by the business. (10%)
- Revises curriculum for assigned application area. (10%)
- Revises lesson plans, exercise booklets, and assessments for one curriculum area. (10%)
- Assists with configuring training environment to align with training needs. (10%)
- Creates elearning modules to align with curricula. (10%)
- Assists with training and credentialing additional classroom trainers. (10%)
- Participates in collaboration between training resources, IT analysts, Clinical Informatics and IT leadership to maintain and improve quality in training. (10%)
- Understanding and demonstrates the AHN Core Behaviors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in health related field or equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in health or allied health related field
- Experience in using electronic health record systems
- IT experience
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org